Charite Jacket in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a Master Rank Chest Armor and part of the Charite Set Armor Set. Charite Jacket is a brand new armor piece debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Chest armor protects the upper section of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
The princess's own handiwork. She repurposed a regal dress into this light and sturdy jacket.
How to Craft Charite Jacket
Charite Jacket can be crafted with the following materials:
- Royal Order Certificate III x1
- Pyre-Kadaki Hardclaw x2
- Monster Slogbone x3
- Large Wyvern Gem x1
Charite Jacket Information
- Derived from Master Rank ??
- Stronger Element: Vs Fire, Vs Water, Vs Thunder, Vs ice, Vs Dragon (Delete those that not apply)
- Weakest Element: N/A
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Charite Jacket is part of the Charite Set Armor Set
Charite Jacket Upgrades
Upgrading the Charite Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 114 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__