Grand Mizuha Guards
|Level 1||Rarity 9
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
|Mind's Eye x1
Evade Window x3
Grand Mizuha Guards in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a Master Rank Chest Armor and part of the Grand Mizuha Set Armor Set. Grand Mizuha Guards is a brand new armor piece debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Chest armor protects the upper section of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
It is true: This gi turns the wearer into a mystic shadow. Touch it at your own peril.
How to Craft Grand Mizuha Guards
Grand Mizuha Guards can be crafted with the following materials:
- Chameleos Hardclaw x4
- Chameleos Fellwing x3
- Pure Dragon Blood x2
- Large Elder Dragon Gem x1
Grand Mizuha Guards Information
- Derived from Master Rank Chameleos Monster
- Stronger Element: Vs Water, Vs ice
- Weakest Element: Vs Fire, Vs Dragon
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Grand Mizuha Guards is part of the Grand Mizuha Set Armor Set
Grand Mizuha Guards Upgrades
Upgrading the Grand Mizuha Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 120 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!