Izuchi X Set in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a Master Rank Armor Set. Izuchi X Set is a brand new Armor Set debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. Sets are comprised of five different pieces and can be complemented with other pieces of equipment. An armor set and its pieces contain special effects when equipped, and combine Skills depending on the pieces equipped.
Izuchi X Set Notes
- Master Rank variation of the Izuchi S Set
- Please see Izuchi S Set for the High Rank variation
- Derived from Master Rank Great Izuchi.
- Stronger Element: Vs Fire
- Weakest Element: Vs Thunder
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
Equipping various piece of the Izuchi X Set at the same time will grant the following benefits:
Izuchi X Set can be crafted with the following materials:
- Great Izuchi Thickfur x9
- Great Izuchi Thickhide x11
- Heavy Izuchi Pelt x2
- Monster Toughbone x2
- Izuchi Tail x2
- Great Izuchi Grindtail x2
- Tough Claw x1
- Prized Pelt x1
- Eltalite Ore x3
Izuchi X Set Pieces
The Izuchi X Set is comprised of 5 pieces, as shown below
Izuchi X Set Upgrades & Augments
Upgrading the Izuchi X Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 430 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__