Alloy X Set in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a Master Rank Armor Set. Alloy X Set is a brand new Armor Set debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. Sets are comprised of five different pieces and can be complemented with other pieces of equipment. An armor set and its pieces contain special effects when equipped, and combine Skills depending on the pieces equipped.
Alloy X Set Notes
- Master Rank variation of the Alloy S Set
- Please see Alloy S Set for the High Rank variation
- Derived from Master Rank Ore
- Stronger Element: N/A
- Weakest Element: Vs Fire, Vs Thunder, Vs ice
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
Equipping various piece of the Alloy X Set at the same time will grant the following benefits:
Alloy X Set can be crafted with the following materials:
Alloy X Set Pieces
The Alloy X Set is comprised of 5 pieces, as shown below
Alloy X Set Upgrades & Augments
Upgrading the Alloy X Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 410 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__