Charite Set in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a Master Rank Armor Set. Charite Set is a brand new Armor Set debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. Sets are comprised of five different pieces and can be complemented with other pieces of equipment. An armor set and its pieces contain special effects when equipped, and combine Skills depending on the pieces equipped.
Charite Set Notes
- This is the female version of the set, for the male version please check Professor Set.
- Please see Professor Set for the High Rank variation
- Derived from Master Rank ??
- Stronger Element: Vs Fire, Vs Water, Vs Thunder, Vs ice, Vs Dragon (Delete those that not apply)
- Weakest Element: N/A
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Charite Set (Armor Design) can be obtained as reward for completing A Cold Wind Blows Follower Collab Quest.
Equipping various piece of the Charite Set at the same time will grant the following benefits:
Charite Set can be crafted with the following materials:
- Royal Order Certificate III x5
- Auroracanth Iceclaw x2
- Monster Slogbone x9
- Frozen Stiffbone x1
- Pyre-Kadaki Hardclaw x2
- Large Wyvern Gem x1
- Magmadron Hardclaw x2
- Chipped Oldbone x1
- Luna Vermilion Hardclaw x2
- Chipped Oldbone x2
- Espinas Surspike x2
- Frozen Stiffbone x2
Charite Set Pieces
The Charite Set is comprised of 5 pieces, as shown below
Charite Set Upgrades & Augments
Upgrading the Charite Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 570 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__