Knight Squire Set in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a Master Rank Armor Set. Knight Squire Set is a brand new Armor Set debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. Sets are comprised of five different pieces and can be complemented with other pieces of equipment. An armor set and its pieces contain special effects when equipped, and combine Skills depending on the pieces equipped.
Knight Squire Set Notes
- Derived from Royal Order Certificate I
- Stronger Element: Vs Fire, Vs Water, Vs Thunder, Vs ice, Vs Dragon (Delete those that not apply)
- Weakest Element: N/A
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Knight Squire Set (Armor Design) can be obtained as reward for completing Flicker in the Night Follower Collab Quest with Fiorayne.
Equipping various piece of the Knight Squire Set at the same time will grant the following benefits:
Knight Squire Set can be crafted with the following materials:
- Royal Order Certificate I x5
- Aknosom Head-Crest x2
- Monster Toughbone x5
- Awegite x2
- Bishaten Heavyhorn x2
- Mystic Hardfang x2
- Goldlite Ore x2
- Tobi-Kadachi Cathode x2
- Ultimas Crystal x1
- Lightning Sac x1
Knight Squire Set Pieces
The Knight Squire Set is comprised of 5 pieces, as shown below
Knight Squire Set Upgrades & Augments
Upgrading the Knight Squire Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 500 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__