Vespoid Set in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a Master Rank Armor Set. Vespoid Set is a brand new Armor Set debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. Sets are comprised of five different pieces and can be complemented with other pieces of equipment. An armor set and its pieces contain special effects when equipped, and combine Skills depending on the pieces equipped.
Vespoid Set Notes
- Derived from Master Rank Vespoid Monster
- Stronger Element: Vs Dragon
- Weakest Element: Vs Fire
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
Equipping various piece of the Vespoid Set at the same time will grant the following benefits:
Vespoid Set can be crafted with the following materials:
- Vespoid Razorwing x7
- Vespoid Cortex x7
- Carbalite Ore x12
- Monster Essence x2
- Fucium Ore x1
- Eltalite Ore x2
- Massive Monster Bone x5
- Monster Broth x3
Vespoid Set Pieces
The Vespoid Set is comprised of 5 pieces, as shown below
Vespoid Set Upgrades & Augments
Upgrading the Vespoid Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 420 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__