Utsushi True (Visible) Set in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a Master Rank Armor Set. Utsushi True (Visible) Set is a brand new Armor Set debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. Sets are comprised of five different pieces and can be complemented with other pieces of equipment. An armor set and its pieces contain special effects when equipped, and combine Skills depending on the pieces equipped.
Utsushi True (Visible) Set Notes
- Has no requirements.
- Derived from Master Rank Bone
- Stronger Element: Vs Fire
- Weakest Element: N/A
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Utsushi True (Visible) - *Type 01 (Armor Design) Can be crafted after completing New Mask Mission request.
Equipping various piece of the Utsushi True (Visible) Set at the same time will grant the following benefits:
Utsushi True (Visible) Set can be crafted with the following materials:
- Elgado Ticket x5
- Rakna-Kadaki Silk + x3
- Monster Slogbone x7
- Frocium x2
- Bishaten Glidefeather x3
- Allfire Stone x2
- Lunagaron Cortex x3
- Purecrystal x2
- Somna Dream Powder x2
- Distilled Bubblefoam x2
Utsushi True (Visible) Set Pieces
The Utsushi True (Visible) Set is comprised of 5 pieces, as shown below
Utsushi True (Visible) Set Upgrades & Augments
Upgrading the Utsushi True (Visible) Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 550 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__