Charite Skirt in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a Master Rank Waist Armor and part of the Charite Set Armor Set. Charite Skirt is a brand new armor piece debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Waist armor protects the waist of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
The skirt of a quest damsel. Meticulously crafted so as not to interfere with one's job.
How to Craft Charite Skirt
Charite Skirt can be crafted with the following materials:
- Royal Order Certificate III x1
- Luna Vermilion Hardclaw x2
- Monster Slogbone x1
- Chipped Oldbone x2
Charite Skirt Information
- Derived from Master Rank ??
- Stronger Element: Vs Fire, Vs Water, Vs Thunder, Vs ice, Vs Dragon (Delete those that not apply)
- Weakest Element: N/A
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Charite Skirt is part of the Charite Set Armor Set
Charite Skirt Upgrades
Upgrading the Charite Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 114 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__