Barbania Belt in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a Master Rank Waist Armor and part of the Barbania Set Armor Set. Barbania Belt is a brand new armor piece debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Waist armor protects the waist of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Belt of a dreamer aiming for world's end, strapped with arms for the harrowing voyage.
How to Craft Barbania Belt
Barbania Belt can be crafted with the following materials:
Barbania Belt Information
- Derived from Master Rank ??
- Stronger Element: N/A
- Weakest Element: N/A
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Barbania Belt is part of the Barbania Set Armor Set
Barbania Belt Upgrades
Upgrading the Barbania Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 110 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__