|Level 1||Rarity 8
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
|Spiribird's Call x1
Maximum Might x2
Golm Faulds in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR) is a Master Rank Waist Armor and part of the Garangolm Set Armor Set. Golm Faulds is a brand new armor piece debuting in the Sunbreak Expansion. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Waist armor protects the waist of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Waist armor of a woodland warrior, protecting afforestation seeds with a strange power.
How to Craft Golm Faulds
Golm Faulds can be crafted with the following materials:
- Garangolm Cortex x3
- Garangolm Shard x1
- Golm Ploughtail x1
- Golm Thick Juice x2
Golm Faulds Information
- Derived from Master Rank Garangolm Monster
- Stronger Element: Vs Water
- Weakest Element: Vs Thunder
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Golm Faulds is part of the Garangolm Set Armor Set
Golm Faulds Upgrades
Upgrading the Garangolm Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 112 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!