|Level 1||Rarity 7
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
Normal/Rapid Up x2
Kushala Glare in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is a Head Armor and part of the Kushala Set Armor Set. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Head armor consists of helms and headgear that protects the head of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
A helmet made from sturdy Kushala Daora parts. Almost looks like a steel bust.
How to Craft Kushala Glare
Kushala Glare can be crafted with the following materials:
- Daora Horn + x3
- Daora Carapace x4
- Daora Webbing x2
- Diablos Ridge + x3
Kushala Glare Information
- Derived from High Rank Daora Monsters
- Stronger Element: Vs ice
- Weakest Element: Vs Dragon
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Kushala Glare is part of the Kushala Set Armor Set
Kushala Glare Upgrades
Upgrading the Kushala Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 74 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Am I missing something or is this helmet a troll? Handicraft is for Melee Weapons since Ranged Weapons don't need to be sharpened. Normal/Rapid Up is for Ranged Weapons to increase the damage of their basic shots. Picking this helmet is accepting that you're wasting at least one of the skills, right?