|Level 1||Rarity 7
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
|Critical Eye x4|
Flame Seal in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is a Head Armor and part of the Flame Seal Set Armor Set. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Head armor consists of helms and headgear that protects the head of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
You can still feel the vim of the Kamura founder who wore this eyepatch
How to Craft Flame Seal
Flame Seal can be crafted with the following materials:
- Rajang Blackfur x2
- Bazelgeuse Scale + x2
- Magnamalo Scute + x2
- Elder Dragon Blood x2
Flame Seal Information
- Derived from High Rank Rajang, Bazelgeuse, Magnamalo and Elder Dragon
- Stronger Element: Vs Fire
- Weakest Element: Vs Water, Vs Thunder, Vs ice, Vs Dragon
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Flame Seal is part of the Flame Seal Set Armor Set
Flame Seal Upgrades
Upgrading the Flame Seal Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 56 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
unfortunately just a worse version of the teostra helm in almost every situation. Trading a level of crit eye for crit boost is a no-brainer and the extra level 1 deco slot is always nice
in order to unlock, you need finish all village ques 1 - 6*