Leather Headgear in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is a Head Armor and part of the Leather Set Armor Set. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Head armor consists of helms and headgear that protects the head of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Headgear made from tanned monster hide. Sturdy and suitable for anyone to use.
How to Craft Leather Headgear
Leather Headgear can be crafted with the following materials:
- Warm Pelt x1
Leather Headgear Information
- Derived from Low Rank Bullfango Monster
- Stronger Element: N/A
- Weakest Element: Vs Fire, Vs Water, Vs Thunder, Vs ice, Vs Dragon
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Leather Headgear is part of the Leather Set Armor Set
Leather Headgear Upgrades
Upgrading the Leather Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 1 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__