Aelucanth Vertex in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is a Head Armor and part of the Aelucanth Set Armor Set. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Head armor consists of helms and headgear that protects the head of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
How to Craft Aelucanth Vertex
Aelucanth Vertex can be crafted with the following materials:
Aelucanth Vertex Information
- Derived from Low Rank Rathian Monster
- Stronger Element: Vs Thunder
- Weakest Element: Vs Fire, Vs ice
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Aelucanth Vertex is part of the Aelucanth Set Armor Set
Aelucanth Vertex Upgrades
Upgrading the Aelucanth Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 24 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__