|Level 1||Rarity 2
| Fire Res.
| Water Res.
| Thunder Res.
| Ice Res.
| Dragon Res.
|Attack Boost x1|
Barroth Helm in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is a Head Armor and part of the Barroth Set Armor Set. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Head armor consists of helms and headgear that protects the head of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Headgear made from Barroth armor. Won't crack, even if tramped on by a wyvern.
How to Craft Barroth Helm
Barroth Helm can be crafted with the following materials:
- Barroth Shell x2
- Barroth Claw x2
- Barroth Tail x1
- Monster Bone M x1
Barroth Helm Information
- Derived from Low Rank Barroth Monster
- Stronger Element: Vs Thunder
- Weakest Element: Vs Fire
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Barroth Helm is part of the Barroth Set Armor Set
Barroth Helm Upgrades
Upgrading the Barroth Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 18 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!