Rhopessa Vertex in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is a Head Armor and part of the Rhopessa Set Armor Set. All Armor pieces come in male and female appearances but share the same stats regardless. Head armor consists of helms and headgear that protects the head of the hunter, these can be crafted and upgraded as long as the player has the Materials it needs.
Headgear made from insect parts. Man or beast, all are enchanted by its giant bow.
How to Craft Rhopessa Vertex
Rhopessa Vertex can be crafted with the following materials:
Rhopessa Vertex Information
- Derived from Low Rank Butterfly Beetle
- Stronger Element: Vs Thunder
- Weakest Element: Vs Fire, Vs ice
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
- Rhopessa Vertex is part of the Rhopessa Set Armor Set
Rhopessa Vertex Upgrades
Upgrading the Rhopessa Set Armor Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 24 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__