|Level 1||Rarity 2|
|Item Prolonger x1|
|Critical Element x1
|Critical Element x1|
|Divine Blessing x1|
Remobra Set in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is an Armor Set. Sets are comprised of five different pieces and can be complemented with other pieces of equipment. An armor set and its pieces contain special effects when equipped, and combine Skills depending on the pieces equipped.
Remobra Set Notes
- Low Rank variation of the Remobra S Set
- Please see Remobra S Set for the High Rank variation
- Derived from Low Rank Remobra Monster
- Stronger Element: Vs Dragon
- Weakest Element: Vs Fire,Vs Water, Vs Thunder, Vs ice
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
Equipping various piece of the Remobra Set at the same time will grant the following benefits:
- 3 Pieces: +1 All resistances
- 4 Pieces: +2 All resistances
- 5 Pieces: +3 All resistances
Remobra Set can be crafted with the following materials:
- Remobra Head x1
- Remobra Hide x9
- Pukei-Pukei Scale x3
- Sturdy Bone x4
- Great Wroggi Hide x2
- Poison Sac x2
- Monster Bone L x3
- Dragonite Ore x4
- Striped Hide x3
Remobra Set Pieces
The Remobra Set is comprised of 5 pieces, as shown below
Piece & Icon
Remobra Set Upgrades & Augments
Upgrading the Remobra Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 90 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
In my experience this set has been quite useful due to it giving good resistance for all elements. I even beat the most difficult village quest, (the one added with the first title update and requires all other village quests to be beaten first) while using this set at its max level.