|Level 1||Rarity 3|
|Water Attack x1|
|Bubbly Dance x1
Water Attack x1
|Water Attack x1
Free Meal x1
|Free Meal x1|
|Bubbly Dance x1|
Mizutsune Set in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is an Armor Set. Sets are comprised of five different pieces and can be complemented with other pieces of equipment. An armor set and its pieces contain special effects when equipped, and combine Skills depending on the pieces equipped.
Mizutsune Set Notes
- Low Rank variation of the Mizutsune S Set
- Please see Mizutsune S Set for the High Rank variation
- Derived from Low Rank Mizutsune Monster
- Stronger Element: Vs Water
- Weakest Element: Vs Thunder
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
Equipping various piece of the Mizutsune Set at the same time will grant the following benefits:
- 3 Pieces: +1 All resistances
- 4 Pieces: +2 All resistances
- 5 Pieces: +3 All resistances
Mizutsune Set can be crafted with the following materials:
- Mizutsune Claw x6
- Mizutsune Scale x8
- Mizutsune Purplefur x8
- Izuchi Pelt x2
- Bubblefoam x4
- Mizutsune Fin x3
- Mizutsune Plate x1
- Big Fin x2
- Mizutsune Tail x1
- Aknosom Crest x1
- Monster Bone + x2
Mizutsune Set Pieces
The Mizutsune Set is comprised of 5 pieces, as shown below
Piece & Icon
Mizutsune Set Upgrades & Augments
Upgrading the Mizutsune Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 130 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I love this set. I've almost completely upgraded it. I love the light bowgun, the water resist with the set, the piercing rapid-fire that I get when I've satisfied my need for everything to match, and the free meal that comes with it. This and grinding the Mizutsune have made me come to appreciate the whole Mizutsune deal.
Will only having Bubbly Dance 2 allow you to easily get bubbleblight? I like how the set looks but it seems really weak without being able to reliably keep up its gimmick.
Why is it this version, and not the fashionably superior kimono looking one!?
Bubbly dance x2 instead of x3 makes this set useless