Alloy Set in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) is an Armor Set. Sets are comprised of five different pieces and can be complemented with other pieces of equipment. An armor set and its pieces contain special effects when equipped, and combine Skills depending on the pieces equipped.
Alloy Set Notes
- Low Rank variation of the Alloy Set
- Please see Alloy S Set for the High Rank variation
- Derived from Low Rank Ore
- Stronger Element: Vs Water, Vs Dragon
- Weakest Element: Vs Fire, Vs Thunder, Vs ice
- Builds that use this Armor: ??
Equipping various piece of the Alloy Set at the same time will grant the following benefits:
Alloy Set can be crafted with the following materials:
Alloy Set Pieces
The Alloy Set is comprised of 5 pieces, as shown below
Alloy Set Upgrades & Augments
Upgrading the Alloy Set to its armor limits.
Costs __upgradezennyprice__ per piece
- Base: Level 1 with 50 Defense
- Max: Level __maxlevel__ with __maxleveldefense__ Defense __upgradecost__
- Augmented: Level __augmentlevel__ with __augmenteddefense__ Defense __augmentcost__