Wind Serpent Ibushi is a Large Monster in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Wind Serpent Ibushi Weakness Guide, drops, sizes, strategies, tips and tricks to help you defeat MHRise Wind Serpent Ibushi. Large Monsters are hostile and are usually the primary objective of Hunts. They provide valuable Materials when defeated.
Where is my queen
Where is my queen
I am storm incarnate
I shall wipe the land clean
So we may meet at last
In paradise unseen
Wind Serpent Ibushi Details & Locations
A male elder dragon that exhibits inexplicable behaviors such as floating upside down midair. Research indicates that the emission of a special gas from all over its body, and the modulation of this gas, is what allows it to move freely. It shoots air from gills on its arms and tail to fly, creating its own turbulence and soaring to great heights.
- Found in: Rampage and The Allmother
- Is hostile when at any distance
- Attacks other monsters: No
- Small Monsters version: N/A
- Size: ♕ ?? ~ ♕ ??
- Species: Elder Dragons
- Target of Quests: Rampage Quests
- HP (Tempered): ~??
Wind Serpent Ibushi Combat Info
- Elemental ?? Damage monster.
- Weak to Dragon (⭐⭐⭐), Fire (⭐⭐) and Water (⭐)
- Resistant to Thunder and Ice
- Kinsect Extract:
- Red: ??
- Orange: ??
- White: ??
- Enraged mode: ??
- Hunting Information: It possesses special organs called "windsacs" that store the gas it uses to float, and can be seen on its back, and tail. They are very delicate, and injuring them could open up a prime opportunity to attack.
Rampage Quest Tips
- You should set up Wyvernfire installations by the door and aim them so that they attack the dragon any time it is nearby
- You should set up dragon bait near the center of the arena, and cannon deffenders on the outskirts
- Set up your own cannon to inflict blights
- Save your Kamura Defender specials (Fugen, etc) for the last phase when you get your counter signal.
- Take advantage of counter signal and get in the action with your weapon
- Set up the bombs you gathered from enemy drops near the door.
USE THE WYVERNSHOT! It can do 7000 damage to the monster. If you are taking a lot of damage, make sure to eat for defense at the Tea Shop and upgrade your armor as much as you can with armor spheres
Wind Serpent Ibushi Weaknesses
The table below indicates the various parts of the monster, including the types of damages that are weak to it. This information is specific to MH Rise.
|Wind Serpent Ibushi Parts|
|Tail Tip (Windsac)||50||45||40|
The table below indicates the various parts of the monster, including the different elements that are weak to it.
Wind Serpent Ibushi Ailment Effectiveness
The higher the bars on the graphs and the more stars, the more advantageous it will be for the player. This information is specific to MH Rise.
Poison Status Effect Graph
Stun Status Effect Graph
Paralysis Status Effect Graph
Sleep Status Effect Graph
Blast Status Effect Graph
Exhaust Status Effect Graph
Fireblight Status Effect Graph
Waterblight Status Effect Graph
Thunderblight Status Effect Graph
Iceblight Status Effect Graph
Wind Serpent Ibushi Materials
The tables below contains information on the different Items and Materials that can be obtained from the Low Rank and High Rank variations of Wind Serpent Ibushi
High Rank Wind Serpent Ibushi
The table below indicates the various materials or items obtained from the High Rank variation of Wind Serpent Ibushi, it also includes the percentage chance of how it can be acquired.
|Material||Target Rewards||Break Part Rewards||Carves||Dropped Materials|
|Ibushi Carapace||22%||--||37% (Body), 37% (Tail)||50%|
|Ibushi Hide +||32%||17% (Horn)||29% (Body)||35%|
|Ibushi Horn +||12%||80% (Horn)||--||--|
|Ibushi Windsac||14%||60% (Back), 20% (Wingarm)||80% (Tail)||30%|
|Ibushi Bluespike||18%||40% (Back)||12% (Body)||20%|
|Wind Serpent Orb||2%||3% (Horn)||1% (Body), 3% (Tail)||1%|
|Ibushi Claw +||--||80%(x2) (Wingarm)||21% (Body)||20%(x1), 15%(x1)|
Low Rank Wind Serpent Ibushi
This monster is High Rank Only, so there are no Low Rank materials.
Wind Serpent Ibushi Weapons & Armor
Armor and Weapons related to the Wind Serpent Ibushi Monster.
Wind Serpent Ibushi Buddies Weapons & Armor
Wind Serpent Ibushi Notes & Trivia
- Like Thunder Serpent Narwa, this monster seems to draw most of its inspiration from seahorses, as can be seen from the following similarities:
- Seahorses are known to "mate for life", choosing to spend the duration of the breeding season with a single mate, similar to how Ibushi seem to share an eternal bond with the Narwa they choose to mate with.
- Ibushi share many physiological features with seahorses, such as their elongated, flexible tails and their spiky crests.
- Ibushi also share many behavioral traits with seahorses, such as their tendency to float through the air in a seemingly aimless manner, as well as their mating behavior, which involves a complicated mating ritual in which both mates engage in an elaborate "dance" together (with seahorses, this mating "dance" is called a "predawn dance")
- Finally, just like with seahorses, the Ibushi reproductive process is almost completely controlled by its female counterpart. Narwa seem to be the dominant ones in the relationship, just as female seahorses are the dominant ones during their reproductive process.
- Bushi is the Japanese word for warrior and Bushido (meaning way of the Warrior) is the code of conduct of the samurai keeping in theme with the feudal motif.
- He is based on Fujin, the Japanese god of wind and brother of Raijin, the god of lightning, thunder, and storms.
- His and Thunder Serpent Narwa's coloration may be a reference to Ginkaku and Kinkaku, the silver and gold demon brothers from Journey to the West.
|Large Monsters in Monster Hunter Rise|
Aknosom ♦ Almudron ♦ Anjanath ♦ Apex Arzuros ♦ Apex Diablos ♦ Apex Mizutsune ♦ Apex Rathalos ♦ Apex Rathian ♦ Apex Zinogre ♦ Arzuros ♦ Barioth ♦ Barroth ♦ Basarios ♦ Bazelgeuse ♦ Bishaten ♦ Chameleos ♦ Crimson Glow Valstrax ♦ Diablos ♦ Goss Harag ♦ Great Baggi ♦ Great Izuchi ♦ Great Wroggi ♦ Jyuratodus ♦ Khezu ♦ Kulu-Ya-Ku ♦ Kushala Daora ♦ Lagombi ♦ Magnamalo ♦ Mizutsune ♦ Nargacuga ♦ Narwa the Allmother ♦ Pukei-Pukei ♦ Rajang ♦ Rakna-Kadaki ♦ Rathalos ♦ Rathian ♦ Royal Ludroth ♦ Somnacanth ♦ Teostra ♦ Tetranadon ♦ Thunder Serpent Narwa ♦ Tigrex ♦ Tobi-Kadachi ♦ Volvidon ♦ Zinogre