|Enemy Type||Large Monster|
Risen Chameleos is a Large Monster in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). It is one of the new Monsters in the Sunbreak Expansion. Large Monsters such as Risen Chameleos are hostile and are usually the primary objective of Hunts. They provide valuable Materials when defeated.
Risen Chameleos Monster Guide: Characteristics, Weaknesses, Drops, Locations, Weapons & Armor, Strategies, Tips & Tricks and more to help you defeat Risen Chameleos in MH Rise.
A thief stalks through the mist
Driven by a lust for wealth
It just cannot resist
Begone, o foul miscreant
For these are sacred grounds
The dead dwell here, this is their realm
And you've overstepped its bounds
But other things live here as well
So be mindful of your insolence
Lest your fate be sealed
MH Rise Risen Chameleos Characteristics & Locations
Risen Chameleos are elder dragons that have found a way to overcome their affliction. By suppressing the Qurio virus, they have gained great strength and new abilities. They now boast superior poison and physicality, sending you off into a toxic nightmare if you lose sight of them. When their anger reaches its peak, they'll enter into their Risen state and their body will begin to glow.
- Class: Elder Dragons
- Size: ♕ 2180.09 ~ ♕ 2785.92
- Small Monster version: N/A
- Hostile at medium range.
- Attacks other monsters: Yes/No
Does Risen Chameleos have Turf Wars in MH Rise?
- Risen Chameleos is not involved in any Turf Wars in Monster Hunter Rise.
Which Locations can Risen Chameleos be found in MH Rise?
- Risen Chameleos can be found in the following Location(s) in Monster Hunter Rise:
Which Quests feature Risen Chameleos in MH Rise?
- Risen Chameleos appears as an objective in the following Quest(s) in Monster Hunter Rise:
MH Rise Risen Chameleos Unlock Information
In order to unlock Risen Chameleos, you must first download the Sunbreak Title Update 2, reach MR 110, speak to Bahari in Elgado Outpost and then complete the Risen Chameleos Quest. After this prerequisite is met, Risen Chameleos will be available for hunting in Quests in which the monster appears in, as well as in expeditions.
MH Rise Risen Chameleos Combat Info
Hunter Notes info goes here
- Threat Level: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Non-Elemental Damage Monster
- Weak to
- Resistant to
- Kinsect Extracts:
- Red: Head, Tail
- Orange: Abdomen, Back, Wings
- White: Forelegs, Hind Legs
- Item Effectiveness:
- Effective: Flash Bomb, Sonic Bomb (Situational), Drugged Meat (Situational), Tinged Meat (Situational)
- Ineffective: Shock Trap, Pitfall Trap, Dung Bomb
- Enraged Mode: Enraged info goes here
- Rampage: Rampage info goes here
Quick Combat Tips
- Combat tips go here
MH Rise Risen Chameleos Attacks & Moveset
- Attacks to be added
MH Rise Risen Chameleos Notes & Trivia
Can Risen Chameleos be Captured in Monster Hunter Rise?
- As with all Elder Dragons, Risen Chameleos cannot be captured as it is immune to the effects of Shock Traps and Pitfall Traps. Thus, all Quests with Risen Chameleos have it marked as a Slaying objective.
Is Risen Chameleos a New or Returning Monster in Monster Hunter Rise?
- Risen Chameleos makes its first appearance in Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak as a new Variant of Chameleos.
- The original Chameleos itself was first introduced in Monster Hunter 2.
- Other Notes & Trivia for Risen Chameleos go here.
Risen Chameleos Weaknesses
The table below indicates the various body parts of Risen Chameleos and the damage values for each Physical Damage type. These values indicate the effectiveness of attacks that deal these damage types. The higher the value, the more effective the attack. Note that Weapons can vary in the types of Physical Damage dealt depending on the moves used.
|Risen Chameleos Parts|
The table below indicates the various body parts of Risen Chameleos and the damage values for each Elemental Damage type. These values indicate the effectiveness of attacks that deal these damage types. The higher the value, the more effective the attack. Certain Weapons can have Elemental Damage properties which are added into the damage calculation along with their Physical Damage type.
|Risen Chameleos Parts|
Risen Chameleos Ailment Effectiveness
The higher the bars on the graphs and the more stars, the more advantageous it will be for the player.
Poison Status Effect Graph
Stun Status Effect Graph
Paralysis Status Effect Graph
Sleep Status Effect Graph
Blast Status Effect Graph
Exhaust Status Effect Graph
Fireblight Status Effect Graph
Waterblight Status Effect Graph
Thunderblight Status Effect Graph
Iceblight Status Effect Graph
MH Rise Risen Chameleos Materials
The tables below contains information on the different Items and Materials that can be obtained from the Risen Chameleos Monster.
The table below indicates the various materials or items obtained from the Master Rank version of Risen Chameleos. It also includes the percentage chance of acquiring the materials.
|Material||Target Rewards||Capture Rewards||Break Part Rewards||Carves||Dropped Materials|
|Chameleos Finehide||22%||--||20% (Wing)||36% (Body)
|Chameleos Fellwing||25%||--||80% (Wing)||10%||--|
|Chameleos Lash||12%||--||--||80% (Tail)||--|
|Chameleos Gem||7%||--||7% (Horn)||7%||--|
|Large Elder Dragon Gem||4%||--||4% (Horn)||4% (Tail)
|Chameleos Hardhorn||--||--||89% (Horn)||24%||--|
|Pure Dragon Blood||--||--||--||--||20% (x1), 15% (x2)|
|Old Dragon Treasure||--||--||--||--||40%|
|Risen Dragonbone||--||--||40% (Anomaly Quests)||40% (Anomaly Quests)||--|
|Risen Dragonbone +||--||--||40% (Anomaly Quests)||40% (Anomaly Quests)||--|
Low & High Rank
This Monster is only available in Master Rank settings.
MH Rise Risen Chameleos Weapons & Armor
The following are Weapons & Armor related to Risen Chameleos.
- This Monster has no associated Weapons.
MH Rise Risen Chameleos Buddy Weapons & Armor
The following are Palico and Palamute Weapons & Armor related to Risen Chameleos.
- This Monster has no associated Palico Weapons.
- This Monster has no associated Palico Armor.
- This Monster has no associated Palamute Weapons.
- This Monster has no associated Palamute Armor.
MH Rise Risen Chameleos Image Gallery
- Images and Screenshots for Risen Chameleos go here