Insects that widely inhabit many areas. They absorb fruit, mushrooms, and honey, and they can carry them back to their nest. Materials can thus be collected from their swollen abdomens, whose color is related to what they are carrying.
Altaroth Details & Locations
- Found in: Shrine Ruins, Frost Islands, Sandy Plains, Flooded Forest, Lava Caverns
- Target of Quests:
Case of the Creepy Crawlies
Like a Flash of Lightning
Off the Beaten Path
- Is hostile when ??
- Attacks other monsters: ??
- Large Monster version: N/A
- Species: Neopteron
- HP (Tempered): ~??
Altaroth Combat Info
- Weak to __weakness__
- Resistant to __resistance__
- Might not leave a corpse upon death
- Tips and notes go here
The tables below contains information on the different Items and Materials that can be obtained from the Low Rank and High Rank variations of Altaroth
The table below indicates the various materials or items obtained from the Master Rank variation of Altaroth, it also includes the percentage chance of acquiring the materials.
The table below indicates the various materials or items obtained from the High Rank variation of Altaroth, it also includes the percentage chance of how it can be acquired.
The table below indicates the various materials or items obtained from the Low Rank variation of Altaroth, it also includes the percentage chance of how it can be acquired.
Altaroth Weapons & Armor
Armor and Weapons related to the Altaroth Monster.
Altaroth Buddies Weapons & Armor
Notes & Trivia
- Can be lured with ??
- Camouflage works until ?? range
- Appears in quest : Walking on Eggshells, Fightin' Dirty, Obnoxious Lord, Noxious Monster, Spongy Oasis, A Sandy Cabal, Breath of the Past, Ladies of the Lake, The Queen's Procession, Streaking Shadow, A Poisonous Project, Deliver the Liver, Nocturnal Tracker, Waltzing by Moonlight, Nosey Nuisances, Twisted Desire, Off the Beaten Path, I Want Off This Ride, Way of the Pukei, The Flooding Flooded Forest, So Muddy Hardheaded!, Reinventing the Wheel, Blasted Basarios!, Dead Ringer, Dawn of the Kestodon, Bouncing Brawlers, Fried and Baptized, Beckoning Slumber, Down 'n' Dirty, Foul Play in the Forest , Rise Above the Mud, Bowled Over, Rotten Fruit, Miner Problem, The Restless Swamp , Honing Your Hammer, Learn the Lance, Charge Blade Coalescing, Bad Review, Skies are Gray, The Abyss Stares Back, Do it for the Dango! , Learn the Long Sword, Dissect the Dual Blades, A Muddy Invitation, Subterranean Disturbances, A Resounding Roar, A Quartet of Horns , Fought, Failed, Fired Up, Occupational Hazards
|Small Monsters in Monster Hunter Rise|
Anteka ♦ Baggi ♦ Bnahabra ♦ Boggi ♦ Bombadgy ♦ Bullfango ♦ Ceanataur ♦ Delex ♦ Felyne ♦ Gajau ♦ Gargwa ♦ Gowngoat ♦ Hermitaur ♦ Hornetaur ♦ Izuchi ♦ Jaggi ♦ Jaggia ♦ Jagras ♦ Kelbi ♦ Kestodon ♦ Ludroth ♦ Melynx ♦ Popo ♦ Pyrantula ♦ Rachnoid ♦ Remobra ♦ Rhenoplos ♦ Slagtoth ♦ Uroktor ♦ Velociprey ♦ Vespoid ♦ Wroggi ♦ Zamite