|Camps||Main Camp (Area 1)
Sub-camp 1 (Area 11)
Monster Bone S
Giant Monster Bone
Massive Monster Bone
|Mining Outcrop||Low Rank
|Account Items||Clear Crystal
Flooded Forest is a Location in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). The Flooded Forest of MHR is called "水没林" (すいぼつりん) in Japanese. Different areas of the game have a different look and feel, map and special unique monsters that spawn within them. Some areas are safe from monster attacks, and large locales are often divided into Areas by number.
A dense region of deep, dark green. Due to a constant flow of water,
the majority of this forest has become submerged. The eye-catching ruins
here can be scaled by using the Wirebug.
Flooded Forest Relic Notebook Entries
These are the various messages contained in Relic Records and scattered across the Flooded Forest. For a detailed guide on how to find every Record, see Relic Records Guide.
- Flooded Forest Message I
- "Long ago, a Felyne came to the Flooded Forest seeking a giant fish of lore, but he was tailed by a meddlesome Melynx.
- Flooded Forest Message II
- "When the Felyne wasn't looking, the Melynx snatched his bags, leaving him with nothing but a single piece of meat."
- Flooded Forest Message III
- "Defeated, the Felyne collapsed in frustration, when he realized that there was a hungry snake right under his nose."
- Flooded Forest Message IV
- "The Felyne tore off some meat for the snake, and it hissed happily, 'Feed the ssstream, and it will feed you.'"
- Flooded Forest Message V
- "Confused, the Felyne nevertheless threw his last morsel into the stream. Then, suddenly... thousands of fish appeared!"
- Flooded Forest Message VI
- "It was not the mythic creature he'd sought, but he was delighted anyway, and filled his pockets to the brim."
- Flooded Forest Message VII
- "The greedy Melynx, seeing this, said to itself: 'If I throw in a bunch, I'll get even MORE fish back for myself!"
- Flooded Forest Message VIII
- "He gathered a heap of meat, and tossed it all in... Only to be greeted by the gaping maw of the legendary giant fish!"
- Flooded Forest Message IX
- "The Melynx took one look at that monster and fled for its life, dropping the Felyne's belongings in the process."
- Flooded Forest Message X
- "And so, having seen the fabled fish, the Felyne thanked his serpentine friend and set off in search of new adventures."
Flooded Forest Gathering
You will find the following Items & Materials for harvesting in this locale:
Flooded Forest General Materials
- Antidote Herb
Flooded Forest Ore Materials
Flooded Forest Bone Materials
Flooded Forest Fish Materials
Master Rank & High Rank
Flooded Forest Account Items
Flooded Forest Quests
The following is a list of Quests that will take you to this destination:
|M⭐⭐||Provoking an Anjanath's Wrath|
|M⭐⭐||Plant Probe Pests|
|M⭐⭐||Messed Up Situation|
|M⭐⭐||A Shocking, Sloppy Synthesis|
|M⭐⭐⭐||A Tale of Two Titans|
|M⭐⭐⭐||My Ceanataur Gently Weeps|
|M⭐⭐⭐⭐||Jade Membrane, Sapphire Claws|
|M⭐⭐⭐⭐||Quit Spooking My Lunch!|
|M⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||The Ultimate Fight?|
Follower Collab Quests
|M⭐⭐||Fruit Vs. Firearms|
|M⭐⭐⭐||A Muddy Revival|
|M⭐⭐⭐||A Tough Lesson|
|M⭐⭐⭐⭐||An Ace Idea!|
|M⭐⭐⭐⭐||Flooded Forest Feast|
|M⭐⭐⭐||Operation Shogun Ceanataur|
|M⭐⭐⭐||Operation Swampy Suspects|
|M⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||Operation Double Garangolm|
|M⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||Monkey-Crab Turf War|
|A ✮✮||Anomaly Research: Royal Ludroth|
|A ✮✮✮||Anomaly Research: Somnacanth|
|A ✮✮✮||Anomaly Research: Jyuratodus|
|A ✮✮✮||Anomaly Research: Shogun Ceanataur|
|A ✮✮✮✮||Anomaly Research: Almudron|
|A ✮✮✮✮✮||Anomaly Research: Astalos|
Flooded Forest Ecosystem
The tables below list all Monsters and Endemic Life that make up the Flooded Forest's ecosystem.
- LR denotes creatures available in Low Rank settings.
- HR denotes creatures available in High Rank settings.
- MR denotes creatures available in Master Rank settings and require the Sunbreak Expansion to encounter.
|Chaotic Gore Magala||--||--||✔|
|Crimson Glow Valstrax||--||✔||✔|
|Risen Kushala Daora||--||--||✔|
Flooded Forest Screenshots & Videos
Screenshots and images of this area, as well as location videos go here.
I found an alter in the back of the ziggurat (eastern side) in one of the rooms. The altar has a crack in it, so I figured I'd try bombing it, it didn't do anything.
So, I was just wondering if anyone might know if it might lead to anything or is it just aesthetic?