|Enemy Type||Small Monster|
|Location(s)||Shrine Ruins, Frost Islands|
Izuchi is a Small Monster in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). ?? (??) in Japanese. Small Monsters are typically hostile and optional objectives of Hunts, but can produce valuable Materials.
An omnivorous bird wyvern that has a characteristic scythe-shaped tail. It uses this tail to attack, but also to climb trees and chop down fruit. Most Izuchi fall into herds led by a Great Izuchi; in each herd, the two best fighters are selected by the leader to help it hunt prey.
Izuchi Details & Locations
- Found in: Shrine Ruins, Frost Islands
- Target of Quests:
Help With Maintenance
Off the Beaten Path
Shrine Ruins Sub-Camp Security
- Is hostile when ??
- Attacks other monsters: Yes/No
- Large Monster: version: Great Izuchi
- Species: Bird Wyvern
- HP (Tempered): ~??
Izuchi Combat Info
- Weak to __weakness__
- Resistant to __resistance__
- Tips and notes go here
The tables below contains information on the different Items and Materials that can be obtained from the Low Rank and High Rank variations of Izuchi
The table below indicates the various materials or items obtained from the Master Rank variation of Izuchi, it also includes the percentage chance of acquiring the materials.
|Izuchi Tail||32% (Body)||--%|
|Heavy lzuchi Pelt||53% (Body)||--|
|Tough Claw||15% (Body)||--%|
The table below indicates the various materials or items obtained from the High Rank variation of Izuchi, it also includes the percentage chance of how it can be acquired.
|Izuchi Pelt +||53%||--%|
The table below indicates the various materials or items obtained from the Low Rank variation of Izuchi, it also includes the percentage chance of how it can be acquired.
Izuchi Weapons & Armor
Armor and Weapons related to the Izuchi Monster.
Izuchi Buddies Weapons & Armor
Palico and Palamute Armor and Weapons related to the Izuchi Monster.
Notes & Trivia
- Can be lured with ??
- Camouflage works until ?? range
- Appears in quest : Roly-poly Lanterns, Fungal Frustrations, Unpious Peons, Help with Maintenance, Grizzly Glutton, Plump and Juicy, A Frosty Paradise, Out Cold, Rabid Rabbit, Grizzly Glutton, Great Izuchi, Great Pain, Case of the Creepy Crawlies, Hmmm, Not So Tasty..., Can't Stomach the Thought, Feathered Frenzy, Supply Run, Infernal Lacrimosa, Raging White-out, Monkey Wrench in your Plans, Wind Speed Wyvern, Comeuppance, BZZZZZ or ZZZZzzzz, Hermit of the Swamp, Abominable Snow-beast, Thundering Voice, A Test of Courage, Shady Monster, Tired and Feathered, Jumped in the Frost Islands, No Cure for the Common Baggi, A Snowball's Chance..., Wroggi Place, Wroggi Time, A Grizzly Encounter, Off the Beaten Path, Hot Topic Hooligans, Dead Ringer, Bouncing Brawlers, Zigzagging Zapper, Twilit Twin Stars, White Knight vs. Hunter, Tail to Tail, Beastly Chaos, The Swirling Gale, Divine Comedy, Didn't Get the Memo, Dancing A-purr-ition, The Frost Islands Arena, Even Cute Things Have Fangs, Night of the Khezu, Dango Duty, Totally Not Cool, Kulu!, Study the Sword & Shield, Honing Your Hunting Horn, Study the Switch Axe, Donning Toxicity, Lost and Found, Blue, Round, and Cute, Go Away, Pukei!, Charmed by a Queen, Grasp the Great Sword , Shadows Over the Frost, Skies Flash, Clouds Boom, Sharpening Amber Fangs, A Bewitching Dance, Grasp the Gunlance, Invoke the Insect Glaive, Be One with the Bow , Clad in Hellfire, Ruckus in the Ruins, A Frosty Stalemate , Back to Basics
|Small Monsters in Monster Hunter Rise|
Altaroth ♦ Anteka ♦ Baggi ♦ Bnahabra ♦ Boggi ♦ Bombadgy ♦ Bullfango ♦ Ceanataur ♦ Delex ♦ Felyne ♦ Gajau ♦ Gargwa ♦ Gowngoat ♦ Hermitaur ♦ Hornetaur ♦ Jaggi ♦ Jaggia ♦ Jagras ♦ Kelbi ♦ Kestodon ♦ Ludroth ♦ Melynx ♦ Popo ♦ Pyrantula ♦ Rachnoid ♦ Remobra ♦ Rhenoplos ♦ Slagtoth ♦ Uroktor ♦ Velociprey ♦ Vespoid ♦ Wroggi ♦ Zamite
olha bicho que corta, só ataca com o rabo você na primeira misão você tem que matar 7 ou 8 como eu sei disso vocês devem pensar que eu lutei com eles mais não olhei youtube