Plump and Juicy is a Key Gathering Village Quest in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Key Quests are mandatory to complete the game, while none key quests can be completed to earn additional rewards. You'll get 5 key quests and 6 non key quests per rank, if you complete 4 key quests you will unlock the next rank.
Raftshells are just SO good. That gooeyness is to die for! And I almost did 'cause I coudln't stop stuffin' my face with 'em... Now my wife says I'm not allowed to have 'em anymore, but I can't take it - I HAVE to have 'em! Think you can sneak me a few?
Plump and Juicy Information
- Rank: N/A
- Class: Key Quest
- Conditions: None
- Failure Conditions: Rewards hits 0, or time expires
- Environment Info: Wild Monsters Sighted
- In the secluded flooded area in sector 4
- In the secluded flooded area in sector 7/8 - Easily reached by jumping down from Sub-camp 2
- North of sector 8
- South and east of Sector 10
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.
Plump and Juicy Notes
Locale Info: No outbreaks or upsurges
Other Monsters in this quest: