|Objective||Deliver 8 Firelanterns
|Client||Girly Village Maiden|
|Time Limit||50 min|
Roly-poly Lanterns is a Key Gathering Village Quest in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Key Quests are mandatory to complete the game, while none key quests can be completed to earn additional rewards. You'll get 5 key quests and 6 non key quests per rank, if you complete 4 key quests you will unlock the next rank.
Firelanterns, are, like, so pretty! So red. So round. Something about them is simply magical. I totally want see them all the time so maybe I should put 'em in my room? What do you say? Think you can get me some?
Roly-poly Lanterns Information
- Rank: N/A
- Class: Key Quest
- Conditions: None
- Failure Conditions: Reward hits 0, or time expires
- Environment Info: None
Firelanterns are Account Items harvested from Shimmering Red Berry gathering nodes at the Shrine Ruins. Shimmering Red Berry can be found in the following areas:
- Among the cliffs near the camp in sector 1
- By the edge of the map south east in sector 1
- Near the felyne camp on the higher portions of sector 7
- By the camp in Sector 10
- Near the Giant Wirebug in sector 9 (toward 12)
- Near the Wyvern's Nest in sector 11
- At a high point in sector 13
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.
Roly-poly Lanterns Notes
Locale Info: No outbreaks or upsurges
Other Monsters in this quest: