Royal Rhino is an Account Item in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Account Items(also known as Special or Unique Items) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests.
Where to find Royal Rhino in MH Rise
- Pyramid in sector 3. Scale the pyramid on the West side. At the very top, use a Barrel Bomb or similar explosive to blow the debris from the doorway. The Shining Rhino is on the wall on the right.
- There is another Shining Rhino node on the east side of the pyramid in Sector 3. This one is at ground level on a tree near the edge of the map.
- Above the Sub-Camp in sector 11. Head out of the camp and scale the walls of the hill.
- In a pyramid column south from sector 12
- In the secret area in the north of sector 7. This area is reachable by scaling the wall right next to the sector 12 marker on the map. This leads to an open area overlooking the waterfalls. Make your way across waterfall by carefully using your Wirebug. There are ledges you can land on to rest and recharge your Wirebugs if necessary.
Royal Rhino Related Quests
Royal Rhino Notes
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.