|An ice-encrusted pinecone. Gleams like a gem.|
Bitter Frostcone is an Account Item in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Account Items(also known as Special or Unique Items) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests.
Where to find Bitter Frostcone in MH Rise
Bitter Frostcone is available in both High Rank and Master Rank settings, but is more common in the latter which requires the Sunbreak Expansion to access. It can be harvested from Frigid Berry gathering nodes in the Frost Islands. Frigid Berries can be found in the following areas:
- Slightly north of the Main Camp
- South and South-West in Area 3
- Next to Sub-camp 2 in Area 6
- On the high portion to the west in Area 6. Climb up the cliffs to the right and use your Wirebug to get across the gap.
- At the highest point southeast of the Area 9 map marker
- Next to Sub-camp 1 in Area 8
- In the secluded flooded area south of Sub-camp 1 in Area 8
- In the elevated eastern portion of Area 5
Bitter Frostcone Related Quests in MH Rise
MH Rise Bitter Frostcone Notes
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!