Icevoid Prism is an Account Item in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Account Items(also known as Special or Unique Items) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests.
Where to find Icevoid Prism in MH Rise
Icevoid Prism is only available in Master Rank settings, which requires the Sunbreak Expansion to access. It can be collected from Clear Crystal gathering nodes in the Flooded Forest. Clear Crystal can be found in the following areas:
- South of Area 1 in the cliffs
- Scale the Area 3 pyramid from the south side. There is an opening close to ground level. Enter through here to find 2 nodes.
- East of Area 10
- North of Area 6
- In the secret area in the north of Area 7. This area is reachable by scaling the wall right next to the Area 12 marker on the map. This leads to an open area overlooking the waterfalls (there is also one node here). Make your way across the waterfall by carefully using your Wirebug. There are ledges you can land on to rest and recharge your Wirebugs if necessary.
- Cliff west of the Area 12 map marker
Icevoid Prism Related Quests in MH Rise
MH Rise Icevoid Prism Notes
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.