Account Items in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests. Account Items are collected from special gathering nodes. Each locale has several types of Account Item gathering node and each node type rewards a set of different items.
- Account items do not appear in your Item Pouch, but you can check what you've collected in a mission by going to the menu > Quests > Point Total.
- Most Account Items are collected from gathering nodes but some are collected from Monster Nests and Dens. Some are also dropped by Monsters as materials when fighting them.
- Delivery account items require the hunter to carry the item and deliver it to the Main Camp's Supply Box in order to gain Kamura Points and count towards any unlocks or objectives.
- Account Item nodes are affected by Upsurges in the environment, increasing item yield and/or rarity when gathering. This can be checked under the Environment Info in the Quest Notes before embarking on a quest or expedition.
- The Geologist skill is useful when farming for Account Items as it increases the amount of times you can gather from a single node.
Below is a list of Account Items and their gathering nodes. Check out each item's page for details on where to find them.
Account Items in Monster Hunter Rise
- Node: Mushroom Colony
- Node: Shimmering Red Berry
- Node: Shoot Patch
- Nest: Wyvern Nest
- Monster: Gargwa
- Node: Frigid Berry
- Node: Oyster Bed
- Node: Money Pouch
- Node: Frozen Fossil
- Node: Scorched Ore
- Node: Monster Fossil
- Node: Iridescent Ore
- Node: Iridescent Crystal
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I just received Bitter Frostcones as well at 151 pts each.