Clear Crystal is an Account Item gathering node in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Account Items(also known as Special or Unique Items) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests. Each locale has several types of Account Item gathering node and each node type rewards a set of different items.
Items gathered from Clear Crystal in MH Rise
The following Special Items can be gathered from Clear Crystal nodes:
|Simple Prism||18||Low Rank only||A slightly clouded crystal, formerly small bones.
Village Quest: Breath of the Past
|Misty Prism||44||Any Rank||A clear, colorful crystal. Appears to hold water|
|Cascade Prism||170||High Rank, Master Rank||A colorful crystal that sparkles like suspended dew|
|Icevoid Prism||270||Master Rank only||A prism sparkling like a splendid cascade of ice eternal.|
Where to find Clear Crystal in MH Rise
Clear Crystals can be found in the Flooded Forest in the following areas:
- South of Area 1 in the cliffs
- Scale the Area 3 pyramid from the south side. There is an opening close to ground level. Enter through here to find 2 nodes.
- East of Area 10
- North of Area 6
- In the secret area in the north of Area 7. This area is reachable by scaling the wall right next to the Area 12 marker on the map. This leads to an open area overlooking the waterfalls (there is also one node here). Make your way across the waterfall by carefully using your Wirebug. There are ledges you can land on to rest and recharge your Wirebugs if necessary.
- Cliff west of the Area 12 map marker
Clear Crystal Related Quests in MH Rise
- Collect and deliver 10 Simple Prisms to complete the Village Quest: Breath of the Past
MH Rise Clear Crystal Notes
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- Collect 10 Simple Prisms to complete the Village Quest: Breath of the Past
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!