Scorched Ore is an Account Item gathering node in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Account Items(also known as Special or Unique Items) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests. Each locale has several types of Account Item gathering node and each node type rewards a set of different items.
Items gathered from Scorched Ore in MH Rise
The following Special Items can be gathered from Scorched Ore nodes:
|Coal||24||Low Rank only||A combustible rock that emits a faint warmth.
Village Quest: So Hot, It Melts Iron
|Volatile Coal||50||Any Rank||A combustible rock so hot it may burst into flame at any second.|
|Inflammable Coal||200||High Rank, Master Rank||A combustible rock so hot it will burn for days if hit.|
|Aeonian Coal||300||Master Rank only||Flammable coal in high demand by specialists for its staying power.|
Where to find Scorched Ore in MH Rise
Scorched Ore can be found in the Lava Caverns in the following areas:
- Just below and to the right as you exit the small tunnel from Area 4 to 5.
- Area 5, just as you enter the long tunnel leading to Area 13
- Next to Sub-camp 1 in Area 10. Drop down to the left.
- Directly south of the Area 10 map marker.
- Northeast of Sub-camp 2 in Area 7. High above in the hills.
- Between Area 13 and 14 (Underground), climb the tall spire to the west
- Northwest of the Area 14 map marker (Underground).
- In the hidden area northeast of Area 11. Enter through a crawlspace at the edge and use your wirebug to climb up the right wall. There is an opening here leading to the hidden area which has 2 nodes.
Scorched Ore Related Quests in MH Rise
MH Rise Scorched Ore Notes
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.