|A piece of bismuth ore that sparkles kaleidoscopically.|
Bismuth Prism is an Account Item in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Account Items(also known as Special or Unique Items) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests.
Where to find Bismuth Prism in MH Rise
Bismuth Prism is available in any Rank settings but is more common in High Rank. It can be collected from Iridescent Ore gathering nodes in the Lava Caverns. Iridescent Ore can be found in the following areas:
- Right by Sub-Camp 1 in Area 10.
- North of Sub-Camp 2 in Area 6. Follow the grey-colored path on the map left of camp which curves to the north to find the node.
- Find the broken bridge directly south of Sub-Camp 2 in Area 6. The node is on a ledge underneath the part closer to the camp.
- North east of the Area 13 marker on the map (Underground), next to the lava.
- South west of the Area 8 marker on the map (Underground). This is easiest reached by starting from Sub-Camp 2 and jumping down into the waterlogged area below. Halfway between Area 6 and 8, climb up the walls on the right. The node is atop a pillar in this area. Scale the pillar to reach it.
Bismuth Prism Related Quests in MH Rise
- Request: Economic Stimulation
MH Rise Bismuth Prism Notes
- There is another node near Sub-Camp 1 that has an identical icon on the map, but this is for the Bismuth Chunk which is a Delivery Item.
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!