Stump Sap is an Account Item gathering node in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Account Items (also known as Special or Unique Items) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests. Each locale has several types of Account Item gathering nodes and each node-type rewards a set of different items.
Items Gathered from Stump Sap in MH Rise
The following Special Items can be gathered from Stump Sap nodes in the Citadel. Note that the Citadel is only available in Master Rank settings which requires the Sunbreak Expansion.
|Amber Copal||117||A clean, beautiful amber resin. Favored as expensive incense.|
|Godbug Copal||314||Partially fossilized resin containing a Godbug. Is it still alive in there!?...|
Where to find Stump Sap in MH Rise
Stump Saps can be found in the Citadel in the following areas:
- Climb up the mountain between Areas 1, 2 and 13. There is a node in the southwest portion, closest to the Area 13 marker, and another one directly north from there across the stream. Use a wirebug to get up the ledge.
- From the previous node, wirebug jump to the hill directly north, next to the Area 12 marker to find the next node.
- Look for the next node in the same hill but to the west of the Area 12 marker.
- Directly north of the Area 13 marker, look for a node in the swamp.
- Another node can be found on a ledge south from the previous node, sandwiched between the bottom of the 1 and 3 of the Area 13 marker.
- Still in Area 13, drop inside the large tree stump to access an underground tunnel. Follow it to the end of the path for another node.
- Head west of Area 13 to find a wooden bridge and a node nearby.
- Head north from the wooden bridge above to find a waterfall. Enter the cave next to it to find another node at the end of the path.
Stump Sap Related Quests in MH Rise
MH Rise Stump Sap Notes
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!