Frigid Berry is an Account Item gathering node in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Account Items(also known as Special or Unique Items) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests. Each locale has several types of Account Item gathering nodes and each node-type rewards a set of different items.
Items gathered from Frigid Berry in MH rise
The following Special Items can be gathered from Frigid Berry nodes:
|Cool Frostcone||16||Low Rank only||A slightly frozen pinecone. Glints in the light.|
|Gelid Frostcone||42||Any Rank||A firmly frozen pinecone. Glitters in the light.|
|Bitter Frostcone||151||High Rank, Master Rank||An ice-encrusted pinecone. Gleams like a gem.|
|Arctic Frostcone||257||Master Rank only||This ice-encrusted pinecone is a natural work of art.|
Where to find Frigid Berry in MH Rise
Frigid Berry nodes can be found at the Frost Islands in the following areas:
- Slightly north of the Main Camp
- South and South-West in Area 3
- Next to Sub-camp 2 in Area 6
- On the high portion to the west in Area 6. Climb up the cliffs to the right and use your Wirebug to get across the gap.
- At the highest point southeast of the Area 9 map marker
- Next to Sub-camp 1 in Area 8
- In the secluded flooded area south of Sub-camp 1 in Area 8
- In the elevated eastern portion of Area 5
Frigid Berry Related Quests in MH Rise
MH Rise Frigid Berry Notes
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.