Mushroom Colony (Shrine Ruins)
Mushroom Colony (Shrine Ruins) is an Account Item gathering node in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Account Items (also known as Special or Unique Items) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests. Each locale has several types of Account Item gathering nodes and each node-type rewards a set of different items.
Items gathered from Mushroom Colony (Shrine Ruins) in MH Rise
The following Special Items can be gathered from Mushroom Colony nodes in the Shrine Ruins:
|Unique Mushroom||14||Low Rank only||A pinky-sized shroom valued for its unusual aroma.
Village Quest: Fungal Frustrations
|Choice Mushroom||40||Any Rank||The perfect shape and aroma. Even better than a unique mushroom.|
|Pricey Shroom||150||High Rank, Master Rank||A special mushroom perfect in both shape and smell.|
|Exquisite Mushroom||250||Master Rank only||A general term for a unique mushroom that's particularly in-season.|
Where to find Mushroom Colony (Shrine Ruins) in MH Rise
Mushroom Colony nodes can be found at the Shrine Ruins in the following areas:
- Up climbable vines in Area 3
- Hills north of Area 4 (several nodes)
- South-west portion of Area 6
- Around the higher cliffs in area 5, towards 8 and 7 (several nodes)
Mushroom Colony (Shrine Ruins) Related Quests in MH Rise
- Harvest and deliver 8 Unique Mushrooms to complete the Village Quest: Fungal Frustrations
MH Rise Mushroom Colony (Shrine Ruins) Notes
- The Jungle locale also has Mushroom Colony nodes that offer a different set of items. See Mushroom Colony (Jungle) for details.
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!