Fern Patch is an Account Item gathering node in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Account Items (also known as Special or Unique Items) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests. Each locale has several types of Account Item gathering nodes and each node-type rewards a set of different items.
Items Gathered from Fern Patch in MH Rise
The following Special Items can be gathered from Fern Patch nodes in the Jungle. Note that the Jungle is only available in Master Rank settings which requires the Sunbreak Expansion.
|Wildwood Fern||96||Curly vegetables people just love to pickle.|
|Prime Fern||254||A rare fern found in the Jungle. A gourmet chef's dream.|
Where to find Fern Patch in MH Rise
Fern Patches can be found in the Jungle in the following areas:
- East of the Main Camp in Area 1, up the hills
- Continue eastwards towards the Area 1 marker to find a node by the cliffs
- Up on the plateau between Area 1 and 2, in the northern tip
- Inside the holes in the cliffs north of Area 2 and 9
- On the beach just south of the Area 4 map marker
- In the hills north of the Area 6 marker
- Northwest of the Area 7 map marker, atop the cliffs
- South of the Area 8 map marker, at the base of the giant tree
Fern Patch Related Quests in MH Rise
MH Rise Fern Patch Notes
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!