Shoot Patch is an Account Item gathering node in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Account Items(also known as Special or Unique Items) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests. Each locale has several types of Account Item gathering nodes and each node-type rewards a set of different items.
Items gathered from Shoot Patch in MH Rise
The following Special Items can be gathered from Shoot Patch nodes:
|Super Shoot||24||Low Rank only||A shoot that grows in the Shrine Ruins. A Kamura staple.|
|Choice Shoot||60||Any Rank||A very nice shoot: soft but firm, and very tasty.|
|Pricey Shoot||200||High Rank, Master Rank||A high-class super shoot in impeccable shape.
Request: A Token of Gratitude
|Exquisite Sprout||322||Master Rank only||A super sprout just ready to eat. Tastes great simmered or roasted!
Request: Sprout Search
Where to find Shoot Patch in MH Rise
Shoot Patch nodes can be found at the Shrine Ruins in the following areas:
- Near the Main Camp along the western edge of the map
- On the higher area in the borders of Area 1 with Area 3 and 4
- On the hills west of Area 7
- Behind the walled area between Area 7 and 8
Shoot Patch Related Quests in MH Rise
- Harvest and deliver 2 Pricey Shoots to complete the Request: A Token of Gratitude
- Harvest and deliver an Exquisite Sprout to complete the Request: Sprout Search
MH Rise Shoot Patch Notes
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!