Round Cactus is an Account Item gathering node in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Account Items(also known as Special or Unique Items) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests. Each locale has several types of Account Item gathering nodes and each node-type rewards a set of different items.
Items gathered from Round Cactus in MH Rise
The following Special Items can be gathered from Round Cactus nodes:
|Bauble Cactus||19||Low Rank only||A cactus from the Sandy Plains. Small but fleshy.
Village Quest: The Cactus Diet
|Jewel Cactus||45||Any Rank||A rare cactus from the Sandy Plains. Big and meaty.|
|Kingly Cactus||171||High Rank, Master Rank||The Sandy Plains' finest of cactuses. Fit for a king.|
|Emperor Cactus||260||Master Rank only||The Sandy Plains' top-tier cactus. Mind the thorns!|
Where to find Round Cactus in MH Rise
Round Cactuses can be found in the Sandy Plains in the following areas:
- South-east entrance to Area 6
- Northern section of Area 4 (3 nodes)
- East of Area 9
- South of Area 12 (3 nodes)
- Southwest of Area 10
Round Cactus Related Quests in MH Rise
- Harvest and deliver 10 Bauble Cactuses to complete the Village Quest: The Cactus Diet
MH Rise Round Cactus Notes
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!