Iridescent Ore is an Account Item gathering node in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Account Items(also known as Special or Unique Items) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests. Each locale has several types of Account Item gathering node and each node type rewards a set of different items.
Items gathered from Iridescent Ore in MH Rise
The following Special Items can be gathered from Iridescent Ore nodes:
|Bismuth Fragment||34||Low Rank only||A beautifully variegated ore called bismuth.|
|Bismuth Prism||70||Any Rank||A piece of bismuth ore that sparkles kaleidoscopically.
Request: Economic Stimulation
|Bismuth Augite||250||High Rank, Master Rank||Ore mantled in a pristine layer of valuable bismuth.|
|Iridescent Bismuth Prism||372||Master Rank only||Bismuth ore showing a different brilliant hue every time you look at it.
Request: Spelunker Maintenance Mission!
Where to find Iridescent Ore in MH Rise
Iridescent Ore can be found in the Lava Caverns in the following areas:
- Right by Sub-Camp 1 in Area 10.
- North of Sub-Camp 2 in Area 6. Follow the grey-colored path on the map left of camp which curves to the north to find the node.
- Find the broken bridge directly south of Sub-Camp 2 in Area 6. The node is on a ledge underneath the part closer to the camp.
- North east of the Area 13 marker on the map (Underground), next to the lava.
- South west of the Area 8 marker on the map (Underground). This is easiest reached by starting from Sub-Camp 2 and jumping down into the waterlogged area below. Halfway between Area 6 and 8, climb up the walls on the right. The node is atop a pillar in this area. Scale the pillar to reach it.
Iridescent Ore Related Quest in MH Rise
- Collect and deliver 3 Bismuth Prisms to complete the Request: Economic Stimulation
- Collect and deliver 3 Iridescent Bismuth Prisms to complete the Request: Spelunker Maintenance Mission!
MH Rise Iridescent Ore Notes
- There is another node near Sub-Camp 1 that has an identical icon on the map, but this is for the Bismuth Chunk which is a Delivery Item.
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!