Wildwood Fern is an Account Item in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Account Items(also known as Special or Unique Items) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests.
Where to find Wildwood Fern in MH Rise
Wildwood Fern can be harvested from Fern Patch gathering nodes in the Jungle. Note that the Jungle is only available in Master Rank settings, and requires the Sunbreak Expansion to access. Fern Patches can be found in the following areas:
- East of the Main Camp in Area 1, up the hills
- Continue eastwards towards the Area 1 marker to find a node by the cliffs
- Up on the plateau between Area 1 and 2, in the northern tip
- Inside the holes in the cliffs north of Area 2 and 9
- On the beach just south of the Area 4 map marker
- In the hills north of the Area 6 marker
- Northwest of the Area 7 map marker, atop the cliffs
- South of the Area 8 map marker, at the base of the giant tree
Wildwood Fern Related Quests in MH Rise
MH Rise Wildwood Fern Notes
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.