Money Pouch is an Account Item gathering node in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Account Items(also known as Special or Unique Items) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests. Each locale has several types of Account Item gathering node and each node type rewards a set of different items.
Items gathered from Money Pouch in MH Rise
The following Special Items can be gathered from Money Pouch nodes:
|Foreign Coin||26||Low Rank only||A dragon motif coin from a bygone foreign empire.|
|Royal Mint Coin||62||Any Rank||A coin depicting the stern face of an ancient king.|
|Mysterious Coin||201||High Rank, Master Rank||A coin said to originate from an olden civilization.|
|Ancient Coin||329||Master Rank only||A coin engraved with patterns. Practically exudes history.|
Where to find Money Pouch in MH Rise
Money Pouches can be found in the Frost Islands in the following areas:
- Aboard the broken boat in Area 8 (2 nodes)
- On the edges of the map on the east of Area 5 (2 nodes, one is on a separate path but in the same direction)
- On the shrine in the middle section of Area 7. Requires skillful Wirebug use.
Money Pouch Related Quests in MH Rise
MH Rise Money Pouch Notes
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Dragon's Dogma reference?