Pricey Shoot is an Account Item in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Account Items(also known as Special or Unique Items) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests.
Where to find Pricey Shoot in MH Rise
Pricey Shoot is available in both High Rank and Master Rank settings, but is more common in the latter which requires the Sunbreak Expansion to access. It can be harvested from Shoot Patch gathering nodes at the Shrine Ruins. Shoot Patches can be found in the following areas:
- Near the Main Camp along the western edge of the map
- On the higher area in the borders of Area 1 with Area 3 and 4
- On the hills west of Area 7
- Behind the walled area between Area 7 and 8
Pricey Shoot Related Quests in MH Rise
- Request: A Token of Gratitude
MH Rise Pricey Shoot Notes
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.