Oyster Bed is an Account Item gathering node in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Account Items(also known as Special or Unique Items) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests. Each locale has several types of Account Item gathering node and each node type rewards a set of different items.
Items gathered from Oyster Bed in MH Rise
The following Special Items can be gathered from Oyster Beds:
|Raftshell||18||Low Rank only||A large oyster commonly found by the Frost Islands
Village Quest: Plump and Juicy
|Boatshell||46||Any Rank||An oversized oyster. It's too big to eat in one bite!
Request: Cultural Exchange
|Shipshell||173||High Rank, Master Rank||An abominably gigantic oyster. Eat it like steak!|
|Great Shipshell||291||Master Rank only||An oyster big enough to hold with two hands. Serves five.|
Where to find Oyster Bed in MH Rise
Oyster Beds can be found in the Frost Islands in the following areas:
- In the secluded flooded area in Area 4
- In the secluded flooded area in Area 7/8 - Easily reached by jumping down from Sub-Camp 2.
- North of Area 8
- Southeast and southwest of Area 10
Oyster Bed Related Quests in MH Rise
- Harvest and deliver 10 Raftshells to complete the Village Quest: Plump and Juicy
- Harvest and deliver 3 Boatshells to complete the Request: Cultural Exchange
MH Rise Oyster Bed Notes
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.