|A very nice shoot: soft but firm, and very tasty.|
Choice Shoot is an Account Item in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Account Items(also known as Special or Unique Items) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests.
Where to find Choice Shoot in MH Rise
Choice Shoot is available in any Rank settings but is more common in High Rank. It can be harvested from Shoot Patch gathering nodes at the Shrine Ruins. Shoot Patches can be found in the following areas:
- Near the Main Camp along the western edge of the map
- On the higher area in the borders of Area 1 with Area 3 and 4
- On the hills west of Area 7
- Behind the walled area between Area 7 and 8
Choice Shoot Related Quests in MH Rise
MH Rise Choice Shoot Notes
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!