Jungle Mushroom is an Account Item in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Account Items(also known as Special or Unique Items) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests.
Where to find Jungle Mushroom in MH Rise
Jungle Mushroom can be harvested from Mushroom Colony gathering nodes in the Jungle. Note that the Jungle is only available in Master Rank settings, and requires the Sunbreak Expansion to access. Mushroom Colonies can be found in the following areas:
- Up the hill section between Area 6 and 8
- Inside a cave in Area 7, slightly southeast of the Area 7 map marker
- Right on the Area 7 map marker, just outside the log tunnel
- Going through the log tunnel in Area 7, continue ahead and climb the tree at the end of the path to find a node on one of the branches
- Still on the tree above, turn towards the southeast to find large mushroom platforms on the side of a large tree. Climb up the platform to find a node
- Area 8, on a ledge on the side of the hill
- Directly north of the Area 9 map marker, right by the wall of the hill
- Area 10, inside the ruins
Jungle Mushroom Related Quests in MH Rise
MH Rise Jungle Mushroom Notes
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.