Worn Tableware is an Account Item in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR). Account Items (also known as Special or Unique Items) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests.
Where to find Worn Tableware in MH Rise
Worn Tableware can be collected from Stately Storage Box gathering nodes in the Citadel. Note that the Citadel is only available in Master Rank settings, and requires the Sunbreak Expansion to access. Stately Storage Boxes can be found in the following areas:
- Look for the bridge in Area 1 and drop down into the water to find the node under the bridge.
- Head to the well in Area 3. You can easily reach this spot by taking the Great Wirebug by the river to the east. Climb down the well by using the vines. About halfway through, you will find a hole you can jump into. Inside, you will find some debris blocking a room. Blow the debris up with a Barrel Bomb to gain access to three nodes inside.
- Go to the Sub-Camp north of Area 4. Exit the camp and head east towards some ruins. Drop into the ruins to find two nodes, the second of which is inside a tower further east.
- In the path between Area 5 and 10, look towards the southern hill to find a hole in the cliff face. Inside, follow the path until it branches. Take the left path to find another node.
- Climb up the hills between Area 5 and 8 and look for a snow-covered ledge jutting out of the southern hillface to find a node.
- Climb up the hill in Area 12 and look for a small cave near the top. Another node can be found inside.
Worn Tableware Related Quests in MH Rise
MH Rise Worn Tableware Notes
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.