Pitcher Cluster is an Account Item gathering node in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Account Items(also known as Special or Unique Items) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests. Each locale has several types of Account Item gathering node and each node type rewards a set of different items.
Items gathered from Pitcher Cluster in MH Rise
The following Special Items can be gathered from Pitcher Cluster nodes:
|Hearty Pitcher||20||Low Rank only||A pitcher plant with an acrid scent. Eats anything.|
|Gourmet Pitcher||48||Any Rank||A pitcher plant with a nice scent. Eats juicy bugs.|
|Tripoint Pitcher||192||High Rank, Master Rank||A pitcher plant with a rich scent and particular palate.|
|Penta Pitcher||304||Master Rank only||A pitcher plant with a beguiling fragrance. Feeds on nutrient-rich insects.|
Where to find Pitcher Cluster in MH Rise
Pitcher Clusters can be found in the Flooded Forest in the following areas:
- Upper area from the initial camp
- South-east of Area 1
- South Area 2
- Area 3 pyramid, in the northeast portions at ground level
- South of Area 11, one is right next to the Sub-camp
- East of Area 7
- In the cliffs above Area 12
Pitcher Cluster Related Quests in MH Rise
MH Rise Pitcher Cluster Notes
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!