Shimmering Red Berry
Shimmering Red Berry is an Account Item gathering node in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR or MHRise). Account Items(also known as Special or Unique Items) comprise of rare finds unique to a locale. Collecting them rewards a large amount of Kamura Points, and many also serve as the objectives of gathering Quests and Requests. Each locale has several types of Account Item gathering nodes and each node-type rewards a set of different items.
Items gathered from Shimmering Red Berry in MH Rise
The following Special Items can be gathered from Shimmering Red Berry nodes:
|Firelantern||16||Low Rank only|| A vermillion berry. Looks like a fireball from afar.
Village Quest: Roly-poly Lanterns
|Wisplantern||44||Any Rank||A flame-red berry. Prized as a good luck charm.
Request: Cultural Exchange
|Phantolantern||172||High Rank, Master Rank||A deep-red berry. Enchanting to see sway in the breeze.|
|Confragralantern||284||Master Rank only||A stunning vermillion lantern. Just try and take your eyes off of it.|
Where to find Shimmering Red Berry in MH Rise
Shimmering Red Berry nodes can be found at the Shrine Ruins in the following areas:
- Among the cliffs near the camp in Area 1
- By the edge of the map south east in Area 1
- Near the felyne camp on the higher portions of Area 7
- By the camp in Area 10
- Near the Giant Wirebug in Area 9 (toward 12)
- Near the Wyvern's Nest in Area 11
- At a high point in Area 13
Shimmering Red Berry Related Quests in MH Rise
- Harvest and deliver 8 Firelanterns to complete Village Quest: Roly-poly Lanterns
- Harvest and deliver 3 Wisplanterns to complete Request: Cultural Exchange
MH Rise Shimmering Red Berry Notes
- All gathering nodes have a respawn timer of 4-5 minutes.
- When farming for resources, the Raisin d'etre Dango can cut the respawn timer down to around 3 minutes for all gathering nodes. Note that this is a Daily Special Dango. The Daily Special changes after every quest and can only be ordered at the Tea Shop before embarking on a quest.
- The Geologist skill at Level 2 will allow you to gather one extra time from Account Item nodes, making it incredibly valuable on gathering runs.